In this BitSec Global Forensics™ exclusive Social Media Collection and Analysis 4-day training program, participants will learn to turn Social Media into Social Evidence.
- Advanced search techniques for quickly finding people, groups, or topics within popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Google+ by keyword or geolocation
- Collection and preservation of social media content and metadata
- Searching collections for relevant content
- Understanding a persons social network through visualization
- Exporting relevant data to custom HTML or CSV reports or Concordance legal load files
- Searching for social media artifacts within previously seized digital media
- Legal issues related to social media investigations
- 4 days
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
- At your location or ours
Bundle Cutting Edge Training with Best of Breed Software Solutions
Participants may choose to include X1 Social Discovery or Internet Evidence Finder with their tuition. Contact BitSec at (877) 272-1417 or email@example.com for more information and up to date pricing.
Unable to attend one of our scheduled courses? Contact a BitSec training professional via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at (877) 272-1417 to discuss hosting this course at your location.
BitSec Global Forensics™ has been approved as a registered sponsor on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors confirming our commitment to adhere to standards for the delivery of high quality continuing professional education. As such, selected courses are eligible for CPE credits.