BitSec Global Forensics™ provides training programs that are specific to your needs
- If your needs are vendor specific, BitSec can deliver authorized training programs from EnCase, F-Response, and HB Gary.
- If your needs are mission specific, BitSec offers exclusive courses on memory forensics, social media investigations, and incident response.
- If what you require is specific to your enviorment, contact BitSec and we will discuss a custom course built around your unique needs and interests.
BitSec will deliver the training at your location or ours
BitSec recognizes that while travel budgets may be restrictive, training needs and mandates still exist.
- Choose from one of BitSec’s open enrollment courses; or
- Contact a BitSec training professional to discuss hosting a vendor specific, mission specific, or custom course at a time and location convienent to you.
SELECTED CASE STUDIES IN BITSEC TRAINING
- Since 2005, the U.S. State Department has utilized BitSec Global Forensic training programs and subject matter experts in 27 countries on five continents, assisting law enforcement acquire the skills needed to detect, prevent, and investigate incidents related to cyber terrorism and cybercrime.
(Related news video featuring two BitSec instructors).
- The U.S. State Department turned to BitSec Global Forensics in 2014 to develop and deliver a cyber excercise simulating a cyber attack on a partner nation’s critical cyber infrastructure.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security turned to BitSec Global Forensics when they needed a custom, mission specific training program related to live data acqusition and memory forensics with a counter terrorism focus.
- The U.S. Department of Defense relied on BitSec to acquire vendor specific digital forensic software and provide on-site advanced training for a partner nation military unit in South East Asia.
- A global financial services firm turns to BitSec annually to test it’s incident responders and forensic analysts with a a multi-day training excercise simulating a cyber attack.
- A Big 5 consultancy engaged BitSec Global Forensics to deliver a 3 day memory forensics course to 75 of it’s employees. The training was delivered live in New York and broadcast to Texas and Virginia. BitSec employees were present at all three locations.
- BitSec Global Forensics teamed with a prime to deliver several virtual trainings to the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Topics included Cyber Security Awareness and Contiuous Monitoring.