BITSEC GLOBAL FORENSICS™ IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER IN THE DESIGN AND DELIVERY OF CUTTING EDGE INSTRUCTOR LED CYBER TRAINING
In addition to building training unique to our own clients individual needs, interests, and operating environments, BitSec Global Forensics™ has established ourselves as the vendor of choice for software manufacturers or organizations wishing to develop their own training programs.
In 2010 BitSec was selected Lockheed Martin to simultaneously lead the development of three cyber courses for a U.S. Government agency that offers instructor led training world-wide. The courses included Identifying and Seizing Digital Evidence, Cyber Awareness Seminar for Prosecutors, and first responder train the trainer program. In 2011 BitSec was chosen by C² Technologies to develop a course titled Proactive Internet Investigations Course, also for the U.S. Government. In both those cases BitSec not only developed the course materials but provided expert instruction during overseas pilots of those courses.
BitSec Global Forensics™ has been approved as a registered sponsor on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors confirming our commitment to adhere to standards for the delivery of high quality continuing professional education.
Contact us to learn more about how BitSec Global Forensics can assist your orginization.
BITSEC GLOBAL FORENSICS CURRICULUM DESIGN SERVICES INCLUDE
- Subject matter expertise in computer forensics, electronic discovery, online investigations, incident response, government cyber operations, and battlefield exploitation of seized media
- Instructor led training programs consistent with best practices in adult learning
- Detailed, step by step job aids
- Industry leading instructors hailing from the government, academia, and the private sector
- Instructional Design specialists
- Continuing Professional Education Credits